Talking Hedy

Friday, March 24, 2006

Cannonball

Here in Buenos Aires, Argentina and listening to Cannonball by the Breeders. Great song. I've been mass emailing about my experiences i've had here in the 6 weeks since i've arrived and finally it occured to me... start a blog for god's sake. I am sick of forgetting people on my mass email list and making people feel bad. SO, here is my blog. I am calling it More to Explore because I want people to always keep in mind that there is so much more out there than they think. Where you are is not always where you HAVE or NEED to be. I have gotten so many repsonses to my emails saying things like "i always wanted to do something like what you're doing" or "i wish i could do something like that" or "you're so brave". Well, people, maybe some of the things i write will be some motivation to get on out and explore the world. I feel like i am just beginning!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home