Talking Hedy

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Planes, trains and...

thursday night i had the weirdest night of sleeping. first of all, in my dream,
i was on a plane that hugo was driving (not flying, we were still on
the ground). he was teasing us and driving with one hand and without
looking at the road, etc... it was reeeeally windy and the plane kept
swerving back and forth. i was with my brother (and other people that
i dont remember right now) and he kept telling me he that he knows
that once we get in the air we are going to crash because our timing
is off and everything is about timing.

skip to another part of my dream... lots of events took place in
between but all of a sudden i'm on a train platform and steph and
another girl fall in the train tracks when all of a sudden a train
starts coming full speed at them. they close there eyes, stick
against the wall and in the end they were fine. i was hysterical
hysterical crying and steph kept asking me if i was okay... which is
weird because she was the one who almost just got killed.

THEN... i woke up (for real) to see that the electricity had gone out
in my apartment. it was so eerily silent because usually the ac is on
that gives a buzzing and watery noise. then my father called suddenly
and he told me what time it was... (almost 11am). then the eletricity
went back on. i felt funny all day long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home