Talking Hedy

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Circle of sanity

Its funny... some mornings I wake up and I jump out of bed wanting to begin my day and curious to see whats in store. Some mornings I wake up and dont know why I'm getting out of bed. I close my eyes and fall back asleep, try to finish a dream I was having or just lay awake and let my mind run its course of thoughts. People assume that I wake up here in Buenos Aires and jump out of bed and run across the street to the local kiosk to start practicing spanish and go eat an empanada and go dancing the tango through the streets. Well, sometimes I do feel like doing that, but in reality, anywhere you are... whether it be your comforting house that you grew up in or an igloo in alaska, you still carry around your issues within. Changing your environment is a good push to help you make those changes but its not the cure. I find it easier to better myself and motivate when I am out of my comfort zone. However, I also very quickly become comfortable which leads me to constantly want change. Its a repetitive circle. Is there an answer to this? Is it even a question? Is it even a problem? A shrug of the shoulders should do it.
Ahhh... I just love using a public diary as therapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home