Talking Hedy

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Recap


Sunday night in Buenos Aires... watching "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" in Spanish. I basically stayed in the whole day recovering from last night. Recovering from a 8 o'clock in the morning night is difficult no matter where you are.
Week recap: Monday night backgammon... i kicked some serious ass. I probably shouldnt be writing this but I will anyways...I smoked some Argentine herb too. It was the weirdest thing though... it was basically a black hard square (no, it wasnt hash). Did the job quite nicely :o)
Tuesday night I took another tango lesson. For 8 pesos, you really get the best lesson. The class is so much fun and the teachers are hysterical. The place is called Club Villa Malcolm... i highly recommend it to any visitors. Tuesday nights at 8.
Wednesday and Thursday I had a cough and felt fluish so I watched 24 like an addict. I have to finish the series so I can get back to my normal, non conspiracy, life! Friday night dinner with cousins... about 8 little kids running around me. Love it. We had the most amazing asado and I learned some slang from my crazy cousins. (eg: "pelar el salami" which basically means to "take 'it' out"). They are so bad. So, last night (Saturday) I went out to dinner with a whole bunch of people... drank lots of wine, ate delicious steak, went to this bar/club called "Shamrock" and danced the night away. I could have done without the house music but after a few shots of tequilla you can deal with just about anything. And so we are here now, Sunday night (well, actually its Monday morning), and my Big Fat Greek Wedding is over and I must retire. I dont even know how i'm still awake. Buenas noches chicos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home